As a leader of transformational change Maxine de Brunner has recently been working with a number of schools, leading significant change programmes.
As a result of this work she has developed a speech specifically aimed at the education field in times of change.
Maxine will introduce her speech by outlining the difficulties of running small schools in an ever changing and more competitive market. She will talk about the power of a parent body and the steps she took to turnaround a school facing closure. Maxine will outline the strategic response as well as tactical options. She brings together her experience of transformational change, changing behaviours and cultures with her experience of leading a school through significant uncertainty and restructure.
Maxine will share the insights and experience she has gained including:
• Understanding and articulating the case for change in Education
• Producing a vision
• Executing a strategy
• Leading a merger and partnership
• Legal complexities of bringing together Charitable Trusts
• Transforming the school leadership
• Sharing back office services
• Creating buy in, tackling the culture
• Maintaining what’s important such as identity, USP and ethos while securing property and assets
Maxine has been the architect of developing the business change between established organisations and has delivered the legal and transformational changes required to help bring schools together, whilst maintaining individual identities and ethos.